MINDSET FOR ADAPTIVE LEADERS
We are making mindset, mental health and modern psychology mainstream.
In a VUCA world (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous), leaders at all levels are being asked to do more with less. Often they are suffering in silence or they are thinking about their exit strategy. This is leading to change fatigue, cynicism and presenteeism. Beyond that, even the most brilliant, highly engaged leaders are burning out. It's time to evolve your team's self-leadership and care strategies with a blend of psychology, neuroscience and change management. It's time to transcend the chaos and feel energised to contribute to change efforts!
the problem |
Are you and your team struggling to cope with overwhelm, change fatigue and burnout at work?
Is the relentless pace of change impacting productivity, culture and personal potential?
With business transformation only accelerating, are you forgetting about critical human skills?
Book your next speaker:
Invite Sydney-based Change Fatigue & Resilience Specialist, Ciara Lancaster to come and speak with your team at your upcoming planning day or conference.
Put simply, in a world of relentless organisational change and business transformation, I help leaders and teams to awaken to:
- Change fatigue and burnout risks and realities
- Psychological safety and nervous system implications
- Stress management and mindset for personal success
- Care and connection for team success
the backstory |
As a former Change Manager at Deloitte Australia (leading teams of 500+ through change), I observed a common theme where brilliant leaders were becoming incredibly stretched with endless change expectations, over and above their core work. Behind closed doors, many shared vulnerabilities including worry, emotional turmoil and rumination at night. Determined to make a difference, I began researching, connecting with thought leaders and neuroscientists and writing my first book 'Reimagine Change' to fill the coaching gap in organisations.
Read the book:
'Reimagine Change: Escape change fatigue, build resilience and awaken your creative brilliance' became a best-seller in 2020. This accessibly written guide teaches readers the:
- Tough realities for change leadership
- Intrapersonal skills for change capability
- Brain basics for stress management
- Nervous system know-how for fear management
- Subconscious mind strategies for mindset success
- Imagination activation for creativity and co-creation
just imagine |
How might the energy of individuals and the collective team shift after hearing the stories, the science and the simple strategies from decades of academic, corporate and personal experience? Energy is contagious in the workplace. Consider where your team are on the pessimism vs optimism continuum.
LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT CHOICES
There is no silver bullet. There is only intentional effort.
Right now, leadership feels more challenging than ever with so much uncertainty and change in the air. Business transformation may be an imperative for most businesses to survive. Meanwhile, personal transformation and creative expansion is imperative for individuals and teams to thrive. Why? Because when we know we belong in our tribe and when we feel calm and creative, this state and mindset underpins collaboration, ideation and innovation. Reimagine Change asks leaders to validate the current human experience and then step into all that they are capable of.
How the Reimagine Change framework can help:
When you book Ciara to speak with your team, they will become informed and inspired about:
- Change fatigue - Shine a light on the dark side of rapid workplace change, change fatigue and burnout.
- Resilience - Be accountable for showing up differently and optimally contributing to culture and change.
- Mental health & Mindset hacks - Know the signs and simple shifts to become self-secure amidst uncertainty
- Resources - Attendees receive a copy of best-selling book ‘Reimagine Change’ to sustain personal change.
discover more |
Please enjoy visiting the ABOUT and MEDIA page to help you make your decision.
Bonus Sample of The Book:
Get immediate access.